The Last Two Days, I See an Oily Stain on the Front of my Shirt. Do I Have a Leak or Rupture? (photo)

Implants in 1999. Saline filled, silicone shell implants. Never had any issues. I noticed a oily stain on my shirt the last few days. Only oily on the left side. I don't have pain in the implant. I'm freaking out though. Does this sound like a leak or rupture? The breast hasn't changed in size.

Breast Implant Leak or Rupture?

It is always best to consult with your board certified plastic surgeon if you have a question pertaining to your breast implants. Best of luck.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon