Should I Do the Laser or the Surgery for my Droopy Upper Eyelids?

"Laser" is often used as a marketing tool

It is important to know if your problem is truly a droopy eyelid [ptosis], or excess eyelid skin, or a droopy brow....or a combination problem.

Photos would be helpful.

In general, lasers used to make incisions are generally accepted to be a gimmick marketing tool. If you have crepy skin, lasers can be used to resurface skin which will tighten and improve its quality. But if the laser is used specifically to make and incision, it doesn't really give an improved outcome.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon