What is the Best Laser Skin Tighten Treatment?

I want to tighten my skin and enhance my facial complexion. There are so many types of laser treatment out there. Which would be the best?

Good Laser For Facial Skin Tightening

+1

In our practice we use the GentleYag for skin tightening and our patients are very happy. Safe, minimally painful and requiring zero downtime, GentleYag helps to tighten and refresh the face. Patients will see a slight improvement after one treatment, but typically get optimal results with a series of treatments spaces two to four weeks apart. Click on the link below for a video demonstration of this treatment.