What is the Best Laser for Eye Area Elasticity/fine Lines?

I am interested to know the best laser for skin elasticity and the beginning of fine lines around the eyes. I am not very old and do not have severe aging, yet I want the most extreme solution to tightening skin around the eyes, along with diminishing the beginning of crows feet. I have tried CO2 lasers and Ulthera, both gave ZERO results, so I want a different recommendation . I do not like Botox and find it unattractive/ pointless for the eye area.

Eye elasticity

+1

Radiofrequency gives outstanding results around the eyes. The key is how it is delivered. I use ePrime, which stimulates production of new elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid by cells in the mid-deep layers of the dermis.

ePrime can be combined with non-invasive sublative radiofrequency that produces collagen at the upper layers of the dermis. The combination gives remarkable, lasting results within 1-2 months.

Boulder Dermatologist

Lasers for Eye Area

+1

Radio Frequency (Ultherapy) is a nice option and doesn’t have any downtime, but it may take a few months to notice a difference in wrinkles and tightening.  Also, Laser Resurfacing like Active/Deep FX would provide another excellent result (immediate, after a few days of healing).

Kimberly Butterwick, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon