Who Is/are the Best Labiaplasty Surgeon(s) in Canada?

Natural looking labiaplasty results

+1

Great question.  The benefits of labiaplasty are enormous.  I would consider a plastic surgeon who you can communicate with and who performs natural looking labiaplasty procedures. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/body/15/labiaplasty.aspx

Best Labiaplasty Surgeons

+1

I do not know of many surgeons in Canada.  Tom Bell does a lot of cosmetic surgery, but I do not know specifically about labiaplasty.

Finding Surgeon for Labiaplasty?

+1

Thank you for the question but (unfortunately) I will not be able to provide you with specific names.

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Canadian Society of plastic surgeons to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_LabialReduction.htm

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.