How Often Can You Go Under the Knife?

I live in Winnipeg, MB and am planning a trip to toronto. I'm wanting to get rhinoplasty and breast augmentation surgery by different doctors while in toronto, could I get one surgery then two days later get the next surgery? Or how soon after can I get my second surgery?

Back-to-back surgeries

+2

Some surgeons will do both at the same time. I am not sure why you want two different surgeons doing these procedures. Finding a board certified plastic surgeon with much experience performing rhinoplasties is important. He/she will probably also be proficient in augmentation surgery, as that is a very routine and common procedure. Most cosmetic surgeons perform these often, as well. If you still want to separate the surgeries, I recommend waiting a few weeks in between procedures. Two days later, when you are at a uncomfortable stage from the first surgery, may be a bit early to undergo another traumatic surgical process that includes anesthesia, transfers etc.

Good luck!

Dr. A

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation and rhinoplasty

+1

I suppose you can have the surgery done in two stages a few days apart, but why don't you have them both done by the same surgeon?

How Often Can You Go Under the Knife?

+1

Although it would be ideal to have both surgeries done at the same sitting, if you are a healthy non-smoker with no lung, heart or other significant health risk, the two anesthetics close together should probably not cause any problems. You need to discuss this with both surgeons and see how comfortable they are with your plan since they are aware of your state of health and we are not.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Two Cosmetic Surgeries Back to Back #surgery

+1

You present a very difficult situation. It is probably not the best to undergo two Anesthesias in a row like that. First, I know nothing about your health which plays a major role in this decision. Your primary care doctor should be in charge of your surgical clearance to better advise you on this issue. It would be more optimal if you had the surgeries by the same surgeon.

Richard J. Brown, MD