Does Surgery Exist That Could Make my Eyes More Shallow-set? (photo)

hi, i'm 27 european, i have small and really deep-set eyes. my dream is to have shallow set eyes-like in asians.does this kind of surgery exist? or maybe the kind of eyes drops,which could increase the volume of the eye. i could spend every money on this surgery.

You do not need surgery

+2

Your eyes are absolutely perfect for your face. Any change to them would make your face unnatural appearing. If you are obsessing about this surgery ["I could spend every money on this surgery"] then this is a sign of a psychological disorder called Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Read about this and see if it fits.

Good luck and stay away from surgeons!!!!

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Surgery to change the appearances of your eyes

+1

are available but as the previous posters have mentioned, I too believe your eyes are beautiful as they are and changes are not needed.  As mentioned, if you think about this often to where it becomes consuming, you should talk to your primary care physician about  why that is.

Practicality

+1

The type of surgery that you are looking to do is not practical in terms of the risk to your vision and structure of your eyes. Unlike procedures where people have very prominent eyes such as orbital decompression that allows the eyes to recede iand become more deep set, trying to get eyes to look more shallow and to change the natural position of the eyes is not practical due to the anatomic limitations related to the eye,the optic nerve and the muscles around the eye.

Web reference: http://www.youtube.com/user/DrPrasad1/videos

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Making a shallow set eyes

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos just looking at your photos I think you have a perfect set of eyes. And the shape and depth of the eye is harmonious with your face. So you don't need surgery to correct something that is moral and on top of that looks good. What you can do is try differs makeup shades or eyelash extensions or mascara ect. To give you the shape you want. Makeup nowadays can do wonders and probably for you better than any existing surgery. Godd luck

How many hours a day so you spend thinking about this issue?

+1

If you find that you spend more than a few hours a day thinking about this, or avoid social situations because you believe that others are talking about how you look, you may be suffering from a thought disorder known as body dysmorphic disorder or BDD.  Which is generally defined as a preoccupation by a minor flaw that others may not be able to perceive.  This condition is benefited from working with a psychologist.

Shallow

+1

I really love your deep-set eyes!  You can be proud that may beautiful people have deep-set eyes who are very successful.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.