Is the Jelly Butt and Thighs a Natural Result of Old Liposuction?

I had a traditional liposuction 7 years ago in my hips and butt . i was 25 years old and 55 Kg. (now i'm 57 Kg 164 cm ) . since that time until now and despite my working out ( including a period of neglect ) the area i had surgery done is still flabby , loose and wobble like a jelly !! is there any solution for this problem? is it inevitable result of liposuction?? especially that i want to do a smart lipo on my arms and abdomen .. so i'm afraid of getting the same "jelly result" ..

Jelly results after liposuction

+1

Thank you for the question. To give a good answer to your problem you to have an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon. From the way you describe your problem I think you had too much fat removes with resulting lack of support to the overlying skin. Hence the "jelly" feel.

I share your concern about dong smart lipo of the arms and abdomen. You need to carefully search for a plastic surgeon who has good track record.  Good luck