Can the indent on my upper right butt cheek be fixed with another fat transfer? (photo)

2 years ago I had Liposuction and a fat transfer to my buttocks. A year later I developed a indent on my right butt cheek. Can I get liposuction again with a fat transfer to correct this?

Fat Transfer

+2

The indent in the buttock can be corrected with fat transfer. You need to have enough fat to take out and transfer. Also an examination is needed to evaluate the tissue and cause of the indent to plan for a successful surgical correction

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Fat Transfer Toronto

+1

It should be possible to fix with fat transfer and liposuction, however, an in-person examination and a consultation is needed to confirm this. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Indent fixable with a fat transfer

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.

This question really can not be answered without more information and an in person examination. Generally speaking, depressions can be treated with fat transfer. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.

Best of luck to you

David Cangello, MD