The Incision in my Nostril Has Opened 2 Weeks After Septorhinoplasty, Should I be Worried?

I had a septorhinoplasty 3 weeks ago, 1 week ago a scab came away from just inside my nostril and it looks like an incision as opened up, it is red and swollen. Should I worry?

Incision opend up after septorhinoplasty

+2

I'm a little worried that you are asking this question to random doctors on the internet rather than seeing your surgeon.  Nevertheless, this is an easy one - go and see your surgeon.  How could you not worry about this?  Have you been told not to by your surgeon?  If I was called by a patient saying an incision that I made in their nose had opened, I would stop whatever I was doing and see the patient that day. 

Web reference: http://www.matthewbridgesmd.com

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon