What is the best way to improve my weak chin and jaw? (Photo)

I have a fairly weak and receding chin combined with quite a long face, I've recently had my adenoids removed because they were too big, I'm thinking that might have influenced my facial growth. This has bothered me for a while and has really dampened my confidence. I'd love to know if there is ways to improve my facial balance such as an implant or genioplasty or maybe something else? If so what would be the most effective solution? Thank you for reading and any help would be greatly appreciated

Chin implant for weak chin profile

+1
Chin implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes which is best determined at the time of the consultation. It is an excellent way to augment a recessive chin. A chin implant is inserted under local anesthesia through a sub-mental approach. It can always be removed if necessary. For many examples, please see  the link below  to our chin implant photo gallery

What is the best way to improve my weak chin and jaw?

+1
Yes, you do have a receded chin and would benefit from some angularity to the jawline.  A chin implant would be the easiest way to project the chin to more balance your face.  In addition, I add Radiesse the jawline to give a powerful, angular look to men.   

Weak Chin

+1
The easiest way to improve your chin projection and lower facial proportions is with the placement of a silicone chin-jowl implant and simultaneous liposuction under the chin and along the jawline.