The Implant I Was Given is Smaller Than Discussed. My Skin is Not Tight & my Side Profile is Only 4.5cm What Do I Do?

I asked for a 400cc implant either side, I was given a 300cc implant. I tried on different size implants with a nurse, who even commented that the breast plate size of the implant would most probably be the same as the ones I would be given. The skin is not in anyway tight. I only have a 4.5cm side profile. What is the best thing to do? I think a 100cc drop is rather dramatic and would have been content with a 350cc either side.

The Implant I Was Given is Smaller Than Discussed. What Do I Do?

+1

Being in agreement for the surgical plan is an important part of the discussion(s) you have with your plastic surgeon.  That being said, it is hard to commit to a specific size with 100% certainty.  Was there something about your anatomy (even if the skin does not seem tight the muscles may have been) that led your surgeon to put in a smaller size?  Ultimately, though, this is something you'll have to reconcile with your surgeon.  Whether it's worth redoing the surgery for the larger implants, even if offered, is yet another issue to consider.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com

Please speak with your surgeon

+1

Only your surgeon can answer these questions for you.  You should be able to voice your concerns and get reasonable answers. 

Not getting what you thought you would

+1

You do need to discuss your concerns with your doctor and if it is verified in your chart that 400 cc was planned, your doctor should do his/her best to fix this for you or provide you an explanation as to why it wasn't done.  Your chart should have what was discussed. 

Implants smaller than desired

+1

I think that you have to speak to your surgeon regarding the implants that you wanted and the ones you have.