What is the Best Implant for a Short 5 Foot 90lbs Woman? (photo)

25 year old have child Brest are flat with no volume. I am very petite and small. Bar size now is 32-34 a-aa would like to look natural full b small c not fake looking What is the best size shape and type of implant to get?

Don't get big breast implants if you are tiny.

+2

Hi,

Given your size and expectations, my guess would be 200 cc breast implants, either moderate PLUS profile or high profile.  But that is just a guess. 

Avoid too large a breast implant in a small petite woman

+1

Thank you for your question and photograph. Proper sizing of breast implants requires an examination by an experienced plastic surgeon. Your specific body measurements will be taken and utilized to estimate the proper sized implant for you. In addition there are breast sizing systems available which allow the plastic surgeon to place different sizes into your bra to give you an idea of how you will look.

Avoid arriving at your consultation with a specific implant volume based on recommendations online without an exam.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Best Implants for You

+1

I would recommend either the Natrelle Silicone Implants or the Allergan 410 Implants to achieve a natural result.I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Implant Size

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.

Dr. Kim

Sugene Kim, MD, FACS

What is the Best Implant for a Short 5 Foot 90lbs Woman?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as   “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Selecting an implant size

+1

An exam will be needed to give you a definitive answer but in general you will do better with a gel filled implant in the range between 275 and 300 cc.  

Advice for best implants

+1
In this forum, it will be impossible to provide you with accurate and meaningful advice with regard to your choice in implants. The best thing to do is to consult with several plastic surgeons in your local area to find someone who you feel is the most competent to help you achieve your goals. Thank you for your question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Sizing and shape

+1

Sizing is very personalized and requires input from both the patient and the plastic surgeon, as well as a physical exam.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon who can discuss all the options with you in great detail.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

FLAT BREASTS

+1

I have used Natrelle extra high profile gel implants in women with totlally flat chests with very nice results.  Your breasts will appear a little round.  What size would be best for your frame cannot be determine without an examination.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

You and your doctor will figure it out

+1

You and your doctor will figure it out, no on line consultation can give you the appropriate amount -- go see a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss it with him.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD