Which is the Best Impant Model for the Results I Want? (photo)

I have a Implantech Medium AC-M. By looking at their website that's the "anatomical" implant. I now have a witches chin & wanted something subtle for my front profile & more definition on my jawline. Instead I have a meatier tip. I also don't like that it gave me length & pre-jowl sulcus. After viewing their website it sounds like a mittelman pre-jowl might have been a better choice. Is there a better implant choice to improve my profile, not so much on the front w/a smother transition chin to jaw

Chin implant revision

+2

The pictures do show a slight  witches's chin which appeared  to come from the implant placement.  An in person consultation, examination and discussion will need to be entertained to determine more precisely the preoperative condition and what you're try to achieve by removing and replacing with a different implant. It's impossible to give you this size or shape of the required implant without examination in person

Web reference: http://chincheekimplantsseattle.com

Chin implant options

+2

Your pictures do show your issue with a "witches chin".  There are many different styles and sizes of chin implants and it seems as if an extended implant may work better for your needs.  This would be a longer implant that would help with the pre-jowl sulcus.  You really would need to be seen in person to determine the best option for the style and size that would work best for you.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post chin augmentation with to much projection

+2

Certainly your photograph shows your concerns with the "witches chin" and is especially evident in the three quarter view smiling photograph. It is difficult to discuss the type of chin implant a patient needs without direct examination and consultation.  I would see your treating surgeon and certainly he/she will agree there is a good basis for discussion of possible revision and alternate choices for a less severe look. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.,

Web reference: http://michaelelammd.com

Mittelman Prejowl Implant

+1

Yes, this implant is probably a better choice seeing your before and after views.  However, I would place some sort of chin implant for you as tightening of the neck muscles is probably too much for a person your age and will not make a huge difference.  You would likely not benefit from neck liposuction either.  However, an exam would be needed to verify all of these suggestions.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Chin-Implant.php