What is the highest temperature the Pelleve Machine can reach? And can there be a risk of fat loss?

I recently had Pelleve, my wrinkling and lax skin around the eyes worsened after the treatment. Is there any chance at all Pelleve could have damaged fat on my face? I know the machine was heated somewhere between 47-50 C. Is this machine capable of causing fat loss? Would the fat loss cause denting or just an over all lack of volume to the area? I have no denting, just more sagging skin after treatment.

Pelleve and fat loss

+1
No fat loss has been reported with Pelleve treatments. And believe me, it has been investigated, because a device that creates fat loss AND tightens the skin would be fantastic!

the temperatures a hieved with recommended parameters are just not high enough to damage fat.