Is the Anything That Can Help Enhance my Butt Without Surgical Procedure or Exercises; Like Injection?

Butt Enhancement Injection Options

+1

Injections such as restylane, jeuvederm, sculptra, radiesse etc can be injected to make the buttocks larger but because of the large volumes involved it would be cost prohibitive and also do not result in prermanent enlargement. STAY AWAY FROM LIQUID SILICONE INJECTIONS - THEY ARE DANGEROUS AND CAN HAVE LONG TERM SIDE EFFECTS.

Fat Injections: The best surgical option if you do not want buttock implants entails fat transfer (Lipoinjections) involves liposuction aspiration collects  fat cells,. Only live healthy cells will survive and so they must be isolated first from the general liposuction harvested fat material.The Fat Transfer Procedure involves harvesting by  liposuction with a small cannula, rinsing with sterile saline solution and reinectiing it (lipoinjection or fat transfer) through a very small cannula (fine metal tube - like a needle with a blunt end and side hole) through a needle stick opening. There are many variations such as use of a centrifuge, and using enriched growth cell factors or enriched stem cells but at present I have not found this to be of benefit.
Of MOST IMPORTANCE is the selection of a skilled plastic surgeon who is board certified and has experience in this technique. For example injecting the fat with a large cannula or not distributing the fat in a manner so it is interspersed between healthy native fat cells will result in decreased survival, and injecting it too close to the skin can result in nodules that can be visible

NON SURGICAL BUTTOCKS AUGMENTATION

+1

Unfortunately, the amount of fat needed for some augmentation to show results is around 250 cc per side.Injectable are around 500 dollars per cc. Do the math for temporary improvement and you see that only surgical options are the answer.

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs causing serious problems breathing. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred.  This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflamation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening.

Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I prefer to insert the implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%.  Hope this helps…RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Can buttocks be enhanced by any other method besides surgery?

+1

The preferred and safest technique for buttock enhancement is using fat transplantation. This provides a natural result and replaces the tissue that is missing, namely fat. Itallows for selective enhancement in areas that are especially problematic. A great side benefit of the procedure is the improvement obtained from liposuction of the donor areas. There are no short cuts. So, please stay away from "injections" such as Hydrogel and silicone which are dangerous and illegal. Most patients are very happy with results achieved with fat transplantation.

George Lefkovits, MD

Buttock enhancement

+1

The only safe method for buttock enhancement is fat transfer. Injections with silicone or hydrogel is illegal and dangerous.

Banana deformity can be liposuctioned but have to be very carefull in that area. The fat acts as  a support to the buttocks, and taking too much will cause major deformity.