How Do I Know if the Hardness in my Stomach is Muscle?

I am 36 years old 5 ft. 1 in. 130 pds. and mother of two kids. I had smartlipo done two weeks ago today. The dr. took out over 1000 cc's from my abs and sides. Before smartlipo I was doing ab exercises every day and 50 min of cardio. And have been doing that for 3 years. I started doing an excercises today and started the cardio last Friday a week after the procedure. I know I had muscle under there but now I am not sure if it's those lumps and bumps I keep reading about. How do I know?

Hardness in abdomen

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say, but if you are concerned, you should touch base with your surgeon.