The Hard Area in the Center of my Stomach by my Belly Button, Dissapered Today..post Cleaning?

Stomach, post mini tummy tuck 5 weeks

The Hard Area in the Center of my Stomach by my Belly Button, Disappeared

+1

Hard to explain without more info. This could have been a small cyst or fluid collection. Hopefully, you will continue with a uneventful recovery. Best wishes. 

Lump in Center after Tummy Tuck Disappeared. Reason?

+1

The healing process creates firmness and in some areas lumpiness. This can happen particularly when there has been some liposuction in the area.  This is a normal part of healing and as a general rule, is gone by 2-3 months after surgery.

Robert M. Lowen, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Hard Area Disappeared with Cleaning

+1

This one is difficult to answer with this information.  The hard area could have been developing scar that was massaged to become softer during the cleaning.