What's the Redness Below the Gums? (photo)

The pictures, it's not my mouth but it's similar to mine and also my front teeth behind it it also push in similar as the front. What is the redness under the gum?? Is there a name for it? why is it push back from the gums??? Can it go back to normal? How do i fix it? Will it damage my gums a teeth??

Nothing to Worry About

+1

The soft tissue that you are talking about is called the "alveolar mucosa" and it appears perfectly normal in your picture.  It is not "pushed back" as you say.  Rather, the underlying bone anatomy gives it that appearance.  No need to worry!

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist