Does the Fraxel Repair Give Better Results Than the Equinox Dot?

Does the fraxel repair go deeper than other c02 lasers? Does the fraxel repair go deeper than the equinox dot? I had a total fx laser done and didn't really see results so this time I want the best laser

Fractionated CO2 - how deep

+1

All of the fractionated lasers have the ability to go deep. Some do so in one pass (i.e. Ultrapulse), some take 2 passes, etc.

The bottom line is for most, they all can have similar results. Some may cause a little less redness, some a little less risk for skin lightening, etc. The bottom line is that it is not always WHAT machine is used, but HOW it is used.

Choose your surgeon carefully.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Best Fractionated CO2 Laser...Fraxel repair

+1

Hi D,

Fraxel repair is among the top fractionated laser systems.  In the proper hands, it gives realiable and safe results.  Be sure to choose your treating physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

It is no the laser, but the skill of the doctor that produces great results.

+1

Similar devices in the hands of skilled cosmetic surgeons can give excellent results.  You need to do your due diligence on the doctor more than on the lasers to find a skilled and experience doctor with a great reputation and many laser options to choose from.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon