What Are the Other Flavor Options (Besided Mint) for Teeth Whitening Toothpaste?

My 11 year old daughter (sensory disorder) does not like the taste of mint and her teeth are just a bit yellower than her sister who likes the mint toothpastes and the ones with whitener in them. The dentist suggested that she at least try to use the mint toothpaste occasionally to help with whitening. Is there something about white paste-type toothpastes that only work for whitening teeth?

Options other than mint flavored teeth whitening toothpastes

+1

If your daughter has a sensory disorder and does not like the mint flavor, I would definitely steer her away from anything with mint.  There are two toothpastes that are all natural that I think she might like:  Dr. Ken's All Natural Maximum Care, cinnamon flavor scores high in flavor and contains papaya extract to whiten teeth. There is another natural teeth whitening toothpaste available online at securedenture.com.  Tom's of Maine with classic flavor may work also. 

Valencia Cosmetic Dentist

Use Uncle Toms toothpaste,,its all natural

+1

with less flavor in it. Health food stores may carry other brands but I have many patients that find the OTC toothpastes to be too strong. The mint is not the whitener in toothpaste. Most whitening tp's dont whiten teeth anyway but simply keep your teeth whiter. Get a tarter control tp and she should be fine..

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist