What's the best way to fix my tear trough deformity plus the darkness that comes with it? Restalyne? Fat graft? Implant? (photo)

Doctor Answers (1)

Tear trough deformity


Try Juvederm or Restylane first.  Both are very similar products.  Seek the opinion of  a plastic surgeon.  Fat transfer is effective but Juvederm is easier.  Eventually a midface lift may be indicated.  Dark circles are best treated by a Retin A-Hydroquinone product and it takes 1 to 2 years to get them yo go away.  Sunscreen is also important.   My Best,  Dr C

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.