What are the best fillers to treat nasolabial folds?

I am in my mid twenties and have genetically deep nasolabial folds. I am considering an HA filler to treat the area. I would love to have the areas completely smooth, but as a first timer I would just want one filler to treat both NL folds. I read that getting injected in the cheeks is a techniue but I have big cheeks so I don't think thats wise. Also if I were to get the area treated with a filler and not satisfied with the results, is it a simple process to remove the filler. Thanks

Nasolabial fillers such as Radiesse does great and lasts about a year.

+1

You can use hyaluronic acid fillers such as juvederm, restylane or belotero but I prefer radiesse since it last twice as long and is a better bargain price wise as well. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

If you want a filller that can be reversed, you need to use an HA filler.

+1

For the NLF, you want to use one of the thicker options, as they will fill these deeper lines better. So you should look at Perlane, or Juvederm Ultra Plus. You are usually better off not having too much put in here, or trying to completely eliminate the fold as that can produce a heavy look to the lower part of the face. A good injector will certainly discuss all of this with you.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon