How Does the Filler Stay in Place (On the Nose)?

I have a slightly crooked nose due to a rhinoplasty 20 years ago (slightly crooked cartilage implant). I don't think it warrants surgery. However, I've been looking at the info on fillers to correct small problems. What is the preferred filler for the nose? And call this a science question: how does the filler stay on the upper-side of the nose and not just slide off? thanksQ

Fillers nose

+2

fillers work very well in the nose. My preferred is restylane as it seems to project better. I would stay away from radiesse. Can last from 1-3 years in that location.

It doesn't slide because it is part of the tissues.   

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon