What is the best filler for the lines beside my nose? (Photo)

I'm 31 and I with my work as an actress/model I always have to have these photoshopped out. I was told by a derm that a filler would fix it and stop the sides of nose from being so deep. Any advice is appreciated. (I've never had any type of injections) I'd like something long lasting. Thanks.

Radiesse is a great filler for the nasolabial grooves.

+1
Radiesse lasts about 1 yr and is a great filler for the creases by the nose. cost is roughly $650/syringe and easy to undergo. Artefill is a good choice as well and is a permanent filler which lasts about 4-5 yrs at a cost of $1000 per syringe.  Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon