What is the Best Filler for Under Eye Wrinkles?

+1

Thank you for your question. Under eye wrinkles is best treated with CO2 and volume loss can be treated with hyaluronic acid fillers such as Belotero, Juvederm or Restylane. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Belotero for Under Eye Wrinkles

+1

The newest fine line filler that may be good choice is Belotero. Belotero provides smooth, natural-looking results. See a board-certified Dermatologist for treatment.

Kimberly Butterwick, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Belotero injections for the lower eyelids

+1

Belotero has become a suitable option for lower eyelid and tear trough hollowing.  Belotero may be less likely to cause Tyndall effect in that area. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Under eye wrinkles

+1

Treatment of wrinkles under the eyes really is best assessed with a photograph as there can be variable causes for the wrinkles which concern you.  In some instances, the wrinkles may be addressed with a hyaluronic acid filler, in others neurotoxins such as Botox, Xeomin and Dysport may be used.  Laser resurfacing can also result in a significant improvement in this area for some individuals.  I would recommend seeing a physician who specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery for a full evaluation and discussion regarding the best option for treatment of your concerns.  
Best Regards,

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

RE: The Best Filler For Under Eye Wrinkles

+1

One filler that can give excellent results for under eye wrinkles is Radiesse.  Radiesse is made of tiny microspheres of calcium hydroxyapatite. They will arrange themselves in a layer beneath the skin to help lift and smooth wrinkles. And they will conform to the type of tissue where they are injected. 

The calcium hydroxyapatite stimulates the production of collagen fibers. Eventually these new proteins will take the place of the gel medium of the Radiesse injection.

Here is an example of a patient who experienced excellent results from the use of Radiesse under her eyes.  This was done during her procedure on her cheeks. 

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Wrinkles under the eyes - Botox or fillers ?

+1

You need to read some information on realself regarding volume fillers and Botox. The former replaces lost volume that contribute to static folds/wrinkles whereas Botox and Dysport treat dynamic wrinkles with facial expressions. A picture would have helped. Nevertheless, you may need both and Botox as well as Restylane may help you achieve your desired cosmetic look.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Best filler for under eye wrinkles?

+1

Fillers are not necessarily the best treatment for under eye wrinkles.  Sometimes treatment with Botox or Dysport is better.  If fillers are used under the eyes, I usually use a hyaluronic acid filler, like Restylane.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon