Does the Fatt Settle in the Buttocks Once You Have a Fatt Transfer Done?

My ps placed the fatt in the upper sacrium and he sucked out my hips. I wanted my but rounder in the middle not the top. What can I do about this what are my options?

Does the Fat Settle in the Buttocks Once You Have a Fat Transfer Done?

+1

Pictures would help to determine what you may be able to expect.   Give yourself a few months to heal before determining if a revision is necessary.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat does not settle after a BBL

+1

The fat does not settle but it can get absorbed if there is not a take.   Photographs would be helpful.  

Does fat settle in a BBL?

+1

Unfortunately fat does not settle after a BBL but it will change in shape, I would recommend waiting at least 6 months before any revisions and discuss your concerns with your PS , good luck.

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon