What Are the Best Fat Removal Options for a Slim Person with Stubborn Fat Pockets?

I am 5ft 2 around 46 kg but am not a candidate for lipo as I have only small bulges. My problem areas are underarms, flanks, and all over thighs. The latter being very jelly like and flabby. I have seen several surgeons in the UK but none have had any ideas and just say lipo is not an option. What can I do? Bearing in mind I have just had 2 dental impants placed and do not know if I can have any treatments that may affect that.

Trust your Plastic Surgeon's Judgement.

+1

If several well trained plastic surgeons have recommended against liposuction, I would accept their assessment. The best way to decide on the procedure that you need is to see a well trained Plastic Surgeon in consultation. British Plastic Surgeons are generally well trained. In the USA someone who is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons has shown competence in rigorous written and oral examinations.

If the problem is loose flabby skin liposuction is likely to make it worse. Avoid Laser Liposuction in my opinion, because this also will not significantly tighten the skin, and may cause scarring and irregularity.

Probably the best option will be direct skin excision, if the scars would be acceptable.

Good luck.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction candidate or not

+1
While it's difficult to comment without at least pictures, your description presents someone who is a good liposuction candidate and is in need of some sculpting. This can be accomplished under local anesthesia with SmartLipo in most instances.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS