Can I do eyelid surgery even though I have severe allergies and frequent swollen upper lids? (photo)

Hello..i suffer from allergies very often and this put a huge impact on my upper eye lid, as it gets swelled times and time repeatedly…can I do the surgery, and if yes then when is the correct time ?when its big or the opposite? Also my lower lid is always puffed specially in the mornings, but this is like my normal condition....i would like to ask your recommendations.. Thanks.

Upper eyelid surgery with allergies

+1
Yes I have done surgery of the upper eyelids during their allergy season. Try to have surgery during low allergy season. Allergic patients overreact to surgery so that it may take loger to get socially acceptable
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.