What's the extra skin called above (but conncted to) inner labia and next to clitoral hood? (Photo)

What are the extra skin pieces called, that are (connected to) my inner labia and next to my clitoral hood? It looks like a third labia. How can this be removed? I'm somewhat okay with everything else, I just want the extra skin removed. Would this be a hoodectomy or a labiaplasty procedure and how much would this cost, seeing my indavidual anatomy? Thankyou.

Name of extra skin

+2
The skin that continues upward and remains connected to you inner labia is just that, an extension of you inner labia.  Regardless of name, it too can be trimmed along with the lower larger parts during labiaplasty to create a more homogeneous result.  Glad to help.

Extra skin

+2
The skin you are referring to is an extra fold of your clitoral hood connecting to your labium.  I am the inventor of the central wedge labia reduction technique with the hockey stick clitoral hood extension.  You are an excellent candidate for this procedure which will make you look normal if done by a skilled surgeon.  The surgery takes about one and a half to two hours.  

Gary J. Alter, MD