Why Do Some of the Experts Here Say Nursing is Impossible After a Tummy Tuck?

I just had a tummy tuck three weeks ago. I am breast feeding. I'm reading here that tummy tucks should not be done until after breast feeding and nursing is impossible after one. Why is this?

Nursing after tummy tuck

+1
I do not see a reason to operate on a nursing woman. Did you lose all your baby weight? There is a concern about pain medication being transmitted to the baby via the breast milk. What was the rush?

Nursing is possible after tummy tuck

+1

We cannot figure this one out, but what tummy tuck would do to prevent breast feeding is beyond us. You should pump for a short time after general anesthesia until the drugs are through your system and out of the breast milk.