Who is the Most Experienced Plastic Surgeon Who Specializes in Breast Augmentation Exchange and Mesh Inner Bra Placement?

I need to know who is the best breast implant revision specialist is who is excellent with mesh slings in the US. I know that this is an art and that being said I want to know who knows the breast like the back of their hand.I need someone who understands what a natural look and feel is.I need someone who will insert the mesh to support the implant in a way you couldn't even tell it was there.Can anyone tell me who is this doctor I so desperately want to meet?

Revision Breast Implant with Internal Mesh "Bra"

+4
Thank you for your question. Using Acellular Dermis Mesh for Breast Implant Revision is a widely practiced technique performed by many Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. If you want the originators and most experienced doctors you should consult Dr. Pat Maxwell or Dr. Scott Spear. However this procedure is now so common that most experienced breast augmentation revision surgeons are excellent at this technique.

Breast specialists with acellular dermis.

+2

There are several excellent plastic surgeons who specialize in acellular dermis placement in the breast. Most notably would be Dr. Scott Spear in Washington, DC, Dr. Pat Maxwell in Nashville, and Dr. Steven Teitelbaum in Santa Monica California.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Internal Slings fir Soft Tissue Failure

+2
Pat Maxwell speaks at many of our national meetings On revision breast implant surgry using internal support. He has a very large experience with this technique. These strategies are often used when the overlying breast soft tissue has failed to support or cover the implant. New strategies are emerging in revision breast surgery that complement implants and will help improve the implant results. Best Regards Dr Del Vecchio bostonbreastcenter

Daniel Del Vecchio, MD

Several plastic surgeons have experience with internal bra

+2

In the U.S., the only materials used for an internal bra are acellular dermal matrix products such as Alloderm and Strattice. There are several surgeons who have experience using it. I have been using these materials for breast revision surgery for 12 years. Dr. Maxwell in Nashville has done a lot, Dr. Spear in D.C. has also done a lot. A good place to go is the website for Strattice, which has a referral page.

Richard Baxter, MD

How to find the most experienced plastic surgeon for Implant exchange

+1
 Here are some helpful hints in finding a competent and ethical plastic surgeon. Below would be my criteria for finding the Best Plastic Surgeon for your Bottomed -out Breast complications:
• Verify Board Certification by American Board of Plastic Surgery (do this online)
• Member of American Society of Plastic Surgery (requirements beyond Board Certification)
Member of American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (indicates extensive experience in aesthetic surgery - see below link)
• Look at online review sites - like RealSelf, Health Grades,RateMDs, Google, etc
• Look at Before and After photos
What is my instinct or "gut reaction" as to who I relate to better, answers my questions more fully and who I basically trust the most.
• Finally ask yourself - if I was to have a complication, who would be the best to take care of me

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

A Procedure I Specialize in at my Practice in Dallas

+1

I have been using the "Internal Bra" for many years and have had much success with it.  It has successfully solved many women's issues with bottoming out, asymmetry, and other complications that many women have sought relief for, but have not been able to find.  The material I prefer to use, Strattice, is very difficult to work with, and it does require a specialized technique that I have perfected, so a large portion of my surgeries are actually this procedure, and women have come from all over the U.S. to have it done.  

David M. Godat, MD

+1

Since you are in Florida, I recommend Dr Jason Pozner in Boca area, as a very experienced ACD matrix user. 

Breast augmentation revision specialist

+1
Many plastic surgeons perform breast implant exchange. Augmentation and liposuction are the two most popular surgical procedures in the United States, from a cosmetic standpoint so you should be able to find a multitude of surgeons in your area who are experienced in this procedure.

Robert L. Kraft, MD