Who is the Most Experienced Labiaplasty Surgeon in Miami?

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we do not allow self-promotion or referrals (from one doctor to another) on our site. I have provided you a link to our Doctor finder in Labiaplasty, that may help you with your research. Please take a minute to read the reviews as well; they are a great resource for those like you who are starting their journey.

http://www.realself.com/Labiaplasty/drs

http://www.realself.com/Labiaplasty

Hopefully this helps!

Finding a labiaplasty expert

+1

Finding a labiaplasty surgeon in your community begins with an online visit to realself to gauge a surgeon's knowledge base, reviews, and techniques.  Surgeons vary in terms of comfort level in labiaplasty and I would recommend sticking with a board certified plastic surgeon or labiaplasty surgeon. 

Be wary of technique choices and find a surgeon that you are comfortable with

+1

It is best to find one that you are comfortable with.  As far as technique I recommend finding a surgeon that does not even think of an amputation technique or wedge excision.  It is agreed upon by all with expertise in labiaplasty that the safest techniques with the best results invole de-epithelializing and rearranging tissue and NOT removing healthy tissue.  I also prefer to use a technique that creates a pink labia instead of brown.  Ask questions and proceed when you feel that your expectations are understood and agreed.

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

Best Surgeon

+1

Visit a few surgeons.  Make sure you are comfortable with the one you choose.  Ask about the different procedures and which they recommend.  Also ask about postop care, this shows his/her knowledge and experience with patients.  

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon