What Would the Estimated Cost for a Nose Job, Cheek Implants, and Chin Augmentation Be?

I want to have all of these surgeries done at once, what would the estimated cost be?

Estimated cost of nose job with cheek and chin implants

+1

In the Seattle area, the cost for rhinoplasty with cheek and chin implants to be done at one time is about $13,000 to $15,000.  The price includes the surgeon's fee, operating room and anesthesia costs.  Please see the attached link for our surgery price list.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/pricelist.html

Nose job, cheek implants, and chin implants

+1

The fees for the above procedures will vary around the country.  I have stopped using cheek implants and really only do face lifting or fillers to achieve the augmentation of the area. Depending upon how much is needed, a chin augmentation can be down with fillers or an implant can be used.  Good luck.

Avoid cheek implants.

+1

Hi.

1)  Dr Mayer's estimate is reasonable.

2)  Cheek implants have a high complication rate.  You can achieve the desired result with Radiesse filler, which lasts years and is so safe.

Cost of rhinoplasty, cheek and chin implants.

+1

It is difficult to say without seeing photos. As a guess without seeing you you can figure $15,000. Don't shop price-shop quality of the surgeon's work.