What Would the Estimated Cost for a Nose Job, Cheek Implants, and Chin Augmentation Be?

I want to have all of these surgeries done at once, what would the estimated cost be?

Estimated cost of nose job with cheek and chin implants

In the Seattle area, the cost for rhinoplasty with cheek and chin implants to be done at one time is about $13,000 to $15,000.  The price includes the surgeon's fee, operating room and anesthesia costs.  Please see the attached link for our surgery price list.

Nose job, cheek implants, and chin implants

The fees for the above procedures will vary around the country.  I have stopped using cheek implants and really only do face lifting or fillers to achieve the augmentation of the area. Depending upon how much is needed, a chin augmentation can be down with fillers or an implant can be used.  Good luck.

Avoid cheek implants.

Hi.

1)  Dr Mayer's estimate is reasonable.

2)  Cheek implants have a high complication rate.  You can achieve the desired result with Radiesse filler, which lasts years and is so safe.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Cost of rhinoplasty, cheek and chin implants.

It is difficult to say without seeing photos. As a guess without seeing you you can figure $15,000. Don't shop price-shop quality of the surgeon's work.