What is the Estimated Cost for my Hypothetical Rhinoplasty (nose)?

I am planning on getting rhinoplasty in the next year or two. I have an asymmetric face but i can hide my uneven cheeks since the asymmetry is most noticable in my nose. Specifically, in my nostrils. One is bigger in size and higher on my face that the other one. I would also like to smooth out the bump on my nose. For the end result, i would like a "ski-slope nose" ala Emma Watson or Megan Fox

Rhinoplasty and cost estimate

+1

The cost for a rhinoplasty is around $7,000, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee for performing the procedure.  The rhinoplasty is performed as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia and takes between 1-2 hours to perform.  A “ski slope nose” is generally not recommended since it will look rather obvious that you have had a rhinoplasty.  Rhinoplasty is done to balance the nose with your other facial features, whether a stronger or softer profile is best for you should be decided with your surgeon.

Cost and Emma Watson

+1

Our primary rhinoplasty runs about $6500.  Day surgery and anesthesia costs will be about another $1200.  Hate to be the barer of bad news, but the type of nose you are looking for will probably not fit your face.  Ski jumps in general also remove too much bone and often do not heal well. 

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

What is the Estimated Cost for my Hypothetical Rhinoplasty

+1

Thanks for posting in life photos, but frontal and side views always are a better help. Fee range from $6,000 to $10,000. 

+1

The price for Rhinoplasty will vary greatly depending upon the exeprience, location and reputation of the Rhinoplasty Surgeon.  IMHO, it's best to select your Rhinoplasty Surgeon based upon his/her ability to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally more attractive nose and face rather than on price.  Our Rhinoplasties can run anywhere from $7,500 to over $15,000.  Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

What is the Estimated Cost for Rhinoplasty?

+1

Dr. Fleming is absolutely correct that price is highly variable depending upon the surgeon and region. A reasonable range is $5000-10,000 for a rhinoplasty. He is also correct that while price is important, finding the best surgeon for the job is the ultimate concern. If the price for the right surgeon is too high, wait until you can afford the surgeon who will give you the best chance to achieve the result you desire. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/rhinoplasty/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

The cost of your surgery will depend on the experience of your surgeon and where in our country the procedure is done. While cost is important to all of us, don't shop just price - the result will affect your appearance for the rest of your life.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.