Where is the Entry Point for Smart Lipo for Bra Line Reduction?

Bra line reduction

Bra line fat rolls can be liposuctioned in many cases. The incision can be made write in the bra line.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Placement of Entry Points for Entry Point for Lipo for Bra Line Reduction

Access (or entry) points for liposuction are usually placed where they are commonly hidden and or covered. In the case of the sides of the chest wall they are usually placed within the area usually covered by your bra strap.

6401 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119

Incision for Liposuction of Back?

Usually small incisions can be placed in existing creases.  if a patient has a “mole", previous scar, or tattoo  the incision can be “hidden” in these areas. I try not to make the incisions look symmetrical ( more surgical looking) on each side.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942