Should I Take off the Other Elastic If One Of Them Fell Off?

I wear invisilign and my button broke off, i usually wear an elastic from that button. Im confused if i should take the other elastic off?

Symmetry is Important

+1

Until you can have the button that came loose replaced, do not wear any elastics. The force should be symmetrical if you were advised to wear on both sides to begin work.

New York Orthodontist

Button off with elastic attached, should I remove the other elastic on the other side

+1

My only advice would be to call your dentist and have the button reattached that fell off. You case will only work with the elastic attached.

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist