Ask a doctor

Fastest Way to Remove Scar and What Will the Costs be? (Photo)

Please let me know, what kind of scar is this? Do i should consult dermatologist or plastic surgeon? This is old cut which happened about 10 years ago; Thank you

Doctor Answers (1)

Plato's Scar Serum and scar revision treatments for facial scars

This facial scar has textural, topographic, and surface color related changes. There is no single procedure to remove this scar; rather, a multipronged approach using surgery, subcision, topical therapy with Melarase or Plato's Scar Serum, and laser.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 53 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.