Can the Effects of an Adatosil Injection Be Reduced in the Month After It Has Been Injected?

Two weeks ago I had some Adatosil injected and now I am regretting it. It was done by an board-certified PS so I was in good hands. And I know that it's permanent, but is there changing anything at this point?

Options After Silicone Injections

+1

Where did you have the Adato-Sil injected? And yes, there are methods to help reduce the effects of the injections. I recommend you consult with someone (board-certified physician) experienced in injecting silicone. As you know or should have been told, Adato-Sil is the thicker of the two liquid silicones that are FDA-approved in the United States and should only be injected by an experienced injector.