What are the effects of 50u of botox in deltoid muscle? Will it cause paralysis?

One of my friend was given 50u (in 1 ml) of botox on deltoid what will happen to him Please reply

Botox injected into deltoid muscle

+1

Why was you friend injected with Botox into his deltoid muscle? I'm unclear as to what issue was trying to be addressed by the treatment. The deltoid muscle is a fairly large muscle and 50 units of Botox is a fairly small dose for a muscle that size. Your friend may not notice anything or could possibly notice that the muscle is slightly weaker than the other side. Any effect would be temporary, and shouldn't last more than a few months.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon