What is the Most Effective Treatment for Skin Tightening? (photo)

I am a 38-year-old German female with (mild) sagging of the skin on my face. I really want to avoid a facelift, and I also believe that sort of procedure would be a bit much for what I am trying to correct, (jowls, around the nose, etc.). I would like to know which procedures, (minus surgery), you would recommend for skin tightening.

GentleYag Laser Excellent for Skin Tightening

+2

In our practice we use Candela's GentleYag laser for skin tightening and our patients are very pleased with the results.  It is a very effective treatment that takes 15 to 20 minutes with no downtime and minimal discomfort. We usually recommend a series of 3 to 5 treatments spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart for optimal results.  Click on the link below for a video demonstration of this treatment.