What is the Most Effective Treatment for Skin Tightening? (photo)

I am a 38-year-old German female with (mild) sagging of the skin on my face. I really want to avoid a facelift, and I also believe that sort of procedure would be a bit much for what I am trying to correct, (jowls, around the nose, etc.). I would like to know which procedures, (minus surgery), you would recommend for skin tightening.

GentleYag Laser Excellent for Skin Tightening

+2

In our practice we use Candela's GentleYag laser for skin tightening and our patients are very pleased with the results.  It is a very effective treatment that takes 15 to 20 minutes with no downtime and minimal discomfort. We usually recommend a series of 3 to 5 treatments spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart for optimal results.  Click on the link below for a video demonstration of this treatment. 

Nonsurgical skin tightening

+1
You can try nonsurgical methods of skin tightening, such as laser skin tightening and micro needling, however results tend to be unpredictable and may require several sessions. Another option is injectable fillers, which can replace lost volume and smooth away wrinkles/lines. Best of luck!

Jerome Edelstein, MD