What's the Most Effective Way to Rid Cellulite and Still Have Brazilian Butt Lift?

I want to get a Brazilian Butt Lift....but I have a lot of cellulite...it's in my thighs...back of my thighs...my butt..I have had it since my early 20's...I am 28...n it seems to only get worse....I was thinking about cellulaze...but I don't have money for both...in my research liposuction does not treat cellulite...I don't want to get a BBL...n have cellulite....I think that's defeats the purpose..

BBL first

+2

Hi there-

Because obtaining the best results from your BBL will likely require that your subcutaneous fat layer be free of the scar tissue that will result from any significant cellulite treatment, I would recommend that you do the BBL first.

Understanding that it would be easier, more convenient, and less expensive for you to be able to have both a better shape and improvement in your cellulite through one operation, I would emphasize to you that being safe and happy when all is said and done is more important. Keeping your safety and happiness as your highest priorities (in other words, you want to look the best you can), I would do them separately, even if it means you have to save a bit longer.

Cullulite and Brazilian Butt Lift......?

+2

I would recommend having the Brazilian Butt Lift first, with correction of the cellulite on your buttocks at that time (not using Cellulase of course as that would injure your fat), followed by treatment of your thigh cellulite when you can financially afford to do so.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD