What is the Most Effective Laser for White Stretch Marks?

What is the most effective laser for white stretch marks? Reguardless of cost, how much improvement can I expect after the recommended amount of treatment?

+1

A vi peel treatment is very beneficial, there's about 1-2 week down time of peeling/shedding of the skin but most of my patients see an amazing result. You may need more then just 1 treatment done but would be satisfied with your result

Best of luck

Stretch mark laser skin resurfacing

+1

We have used selective fractional laser resurfacing with EXCELLENT results for stretch marks and white scars.  

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Stretch marks

+1

Unfortunately, the bottom line is that there is no really effective treatment for white stretch marks.  In my opinion, the Fraxel laser is the best laser option and with multple treatment (minimum 4-6) many people will see some improvement.  The problem is that everyone responds differently and some will see more improvement than others so the predicability is difficult.  Fortunately, the Fraxel is very safe so if money is no object, you can have as many treatments as you need as long as you're seeing improvement.  I hope this helps.

Peter J. Jenkin, MD, FAAD
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon