What is the Most Effective and Cost Efficient Way to Remove Under Eye Bags? (photo)

I have had hereditary bags all my life. Even on baby pictures.

Eyelid Bags all your life

+1

The most effective way to treat significant lower lid fatty deposits  is to have a Transconjunctival Lower Blepharoplasty.  The incisions are placed inside the eyelid, so there are no external incisions to worry about.  The surgery is performed under a brief anesthetic and expect about 10 days of swelling and bruising after the surgery

TC Blephs

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a transconjunctival blepharoplasty which can include fat removal vs. fat repositioning vs fat grafting, etc.  The goal is provide a natural, non-operated look.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Transconjunctival fat redraping

+1

Your photo was helpful. I would recommend a lower eyelid operation with a small incision on the inside of your eyelid.  Through that incision, the protuberant fat can be reduced and/or redraped to address the deep groove located just below the bulging fat bags.  The incision closes by itself.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Cost for lower lid blepharoplasty

+1

Best approach would be trans-conjunctival. I have been performing the operation for ten years now and it costs $2500 all included.

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Transconjunctival blepharoplasty

+1

Transconjunctival blepharoplasty is the most effective way to deal with the prolapsed fat in the eyelids. This would involve no skin incision.

However, based on the photo posted, you have mild midface deficiency, and if cost was not an object, I would recommend fat grafting to this region to balance out your cheeks/eyelid region. However, a blepharoplasty alone would give you a good result.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Treatment of “Bags” of Lower Eyelids?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

I think you may benefit from lower blepharoplasty ( lower eyelid fat removal) surgery.

In person consultation with well experienced plastic surgeons will be helpful to you.

Transconjunctival Lower Eyelid Fat Removal

+1

You have extensive herniated fat of the lower eyelids. The most successful approach would be removal of them through a transconjunctival approach, thus avoiding any scars on the outside of the eyelids.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

What is the Most Effective and Cost Efficient Way to Remove Under Eye Bags?

+1

The photos show significant lower eyelid fat bags.  The most effective method of their removal remains a lower eyelid surgery.