What is the Earliest a Revision Pinnaplasty Can Be Performed? (photo)

I have had an incisionless pinnaplasty performed 2 weeks ago. I previously asked the question is my left ear over corrected, thank you to the doctors who have confirmed my assessment. I would now like to know what is the earliest I can have a revision performed by the same method redoing the sutures but not as tight? The left ear is corrected to the extent that I know it will never be where I want it, and I don't want to leave it like this for long.

Revisional otoplasty or pinnaplasty

+1

Snipping the suture now may correct some of the over-correction of the Anti-helical rim. Performing it now mat preclude more surgery.

Go see your surgeon

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon