I Just Had the DST Asian Eyelid Procedure 2 Days Ago, Can I Conceal the Bruising Before the 1 Week Mark?

I Just Had the DST Asian Eyelid Procedure 2 Days Ago, Can I Conceal the Bruising Before the 1 Week Mark?

Go Mineral

You may use mineral based coverup makeup on your eyes. Avoid any of the skin entry points.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Make up after DST

I would avoid using makeup until the incisions are water tight. The incisions with the DST are very small but to be safe wait 1 week

Thomas Buonassisi, MD
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Concealing bruise with makeup prior to one week after asian blepharoplasty

You definitely want to wait to avoid tatooing your incision and to prevent infection with applying make up to a raw incision. Just be patient it will heal fast but consult your doctor first before doing this.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

There is a risk that pigments from your concealer or makeup can get into your incision and remain under the skin causing a tattoo effect. You should wait a few days.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon