I Just Had the DST Asian Eyelid Procedure 2 Days Ago, Can I Conceal the Bruising Before the 1 Week Mark?

I Just Had the DST Asian Eyelid Procedure 2 Days Ago, Can I Conceal the Bruising Before the 1 Week Mark?

Go Mineral

+1

You may use mineral based coverup makeup on your eyes. Avoid any of the skin entry points.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Make up after DST

+1

I would avoid using makeup until the incisions are water tight. The incisions with the DST are very small but to be safe wait 1 week

Thomas Buonassisi, MD
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Concealing bruise with makeup prior to one week after asian blepharoplasty

+1

You definitely want to wait to avoid tatooing your incision and to prevent infection with applying make up to a raw incision. Just be patient it will heal fast but consult your doctor first before doing this.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon