Will the Drooping and Swelling of my Nose Subside?

I had a rhinoplasty done 11 months ago, and my tip is still swollen and where the incision is it's quite droopy, will it go away? And will the tip of my nose be squishy again when the swelling is gone?

Drooping and Swelling 11 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

If there are undesirable features of your nose 11 months after surgery, it is time to start evaluating your result and possibly considering a revision to improve your nasal appearance. Share your feelings with your surgeon.

Will my nose be squishy again?

+1

If there are features of your nose you are not happy with at eleven months post procedure, you should address these complaints with your surgeon.  Only the doctor knows what was done, and whether or not further improvement toward your desired result can be anticipated.

Steve Laverson, MD