The Drains Should Be Removed ?

today is my 16 days of my tummy tuck with lip .I am worry because still have the drains,I am discharging less than 30 cc , the liq is yellow, think and with some fat .I do not have redness,pain or fever .Its normal to continue with the drain until i have less than 25 cc ? thanks 

Tummy tuck Drains

+1

Everybody's practice is different in the amount to remove the drains.  Your surgeon may or may not have placed internal sutures and this affects the ultimate decision.  My suggestion is to do as he recommends.  Fat in the drains can be normal.  The time they're in is very long for a TT but its what your body is dictating, listen to it!