If the Dr. Added More CC Could This Be Fixed? I Am So Depressed, and Sick of Surgery. (photo)

Had Anatomical (Under) 380/400 cc removed. New saline round protruding.three months later ,The right side was flat..( Had 3 pins wholes in it) think it is way under filled. I just want an Opinion. I am 54.great health and heal quick. Even if he did a lift. Implants would still be to small. I went from Boobs to tits ! I do not want him to do it again. I am just soft floppy ,flat on right side ! It burns. something is not right.I have had 2 Surgeries in 3 months! I am 5]1 weight 140

Implant result

+2

It is unclear what your exact question is, but if you are unhappy then you should seek an opinoin in person after a proper evaluation.  Good luck.

Problems after breast implant exchange

+2

It is difficult to appreciate your question, but if you are unsure of your doctor then get a second opinion in person. This forum will not replace an in-person consult. It does appear, however, that you really need a lift to have an attractive result. Otherwise, discuss in person with a local physician.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Dissatisfaction with Breast Implant Result

+1

Adding more saline to your implants would not make any difference, just like changing from anatomic to high profile implants did nothing for you. Size or projection/profile of an implant can not help a sagging breast in need of a formal mastopexy.

Please seek help from a surgeon certified by the ABPS, who is also a member of the ASAPS and specializes in revision breast surgery. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

If the Dr. Added More CC Could This Be Fixed?

+1

I am sorry about the frustration you feel. All I can do is suggest one opinion of where to go from here. 

I am having a bit of trouble getting the time sequence down. From the narrative, I would have thought all the surgery was recent, but the photos suggest a 12 years after image. 

Focusing on the last photo, the main thing that I see is a right breast in need of a breast lift.The size and shape otherwise look fairly even, the the outer profile of the right breast is cut off from the view in the photo. This finding is present in all four photos, and if addressed, not enough was done. I also see an extra fold on the left in the central part of the breast fold. That also is present in all four photos. 

Speak with your surgeon and express your concerns. Feel free to get other opinions from other surgeons in your area. 

Adding more saline will not correct this problem.

Thanks for the question, best wishes.