The best way to get discolouration out of a keloid scar? (photo)

I have a hypertrophic/keloid scar from an old nose piercing (4 years). I've been getting injections to minimise the lump, which has mad an enormous difference. But the redness is still there, what is the best way to get rid of the discolouration?

Keloids on the nose

+1
There are two approaches taken for this scar.  The keloid should be addressed first, followed by application of Plato's Scar Serum to reduce the thickness of the scar. Once done, Melarase creams can help even out the color. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Lasers for scar tissue

+1
Lasers can help reduce the redness and blend the scar even further than steroid injections. See a dermatologist with expertise in lasers.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon